Alpha likes the *idea* of tattoos. Whenever he sees a guy with a sick-ass sweet sleeve, he thinks, “Dude, he’s a badass!” But there’s a razor-thin line between badass and dumbass. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents his two tattoos that cost $115 to get and over $800 to get removed plus 2 years of painful laser removal treatment.
1. Don’t ever get your girl’s name tattooed ANYWHERE on your body
2. Don’t tattoo your face
3. Don’t tattoo your neck
4. Don’t tattoo your hands
5. No lower back tats (‘tramp stamp’)
6. Don’t get your frat letters
7. Don’t get portraits of your kids
8. Don’t go with what’s trendy and popular
9. Don’t get anything on your body that you won’t be proud to show grandma
10. Don’t be impulsive!
*Bonus Tip: Don’t go to the tattoo parlor under the influence of anything including love